[STDS-802-11] Minutes from TGmc BRC teleconference 2015-07-31 posted; September agenda posted

All,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0974-00-000m-tgmc-teleconference-minutes-july-aug-15.docx and let me know of any corrections. Our next teleconference is this Friday, August 7th at 10am Eastern,  draft agenda to follow, webex credentials have been sent previously.

The initial agenda for the September meeting is also posted, see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0980-00-000m-tgmc-agenda-september-2015.pptx .

Thanks,

Dorothy