Re: [STDS-802-11] TGai Conference call

Hello all,

" IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session."

I would like to point out that our rules do not allow the recording of 802.11 meetings,  so this feature must not be
used by any 802.11 meeting.   Nobody joining an 802.11 telecon consents to recording, because such recording
violates our rules.

It is the responsibility of the chair of an 802.11 telecon to ensure that the "no recording" rule is followed,  for example,
by disabling this feature on the bridge,  where possible.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)