Re: [STDS-802-11] Centara Grand at CentralWorld is fully booked

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- Watler

Since our overflow is also a Centara I believe we can make that count as a stay at the Centara CentralWorld and receive the discounted registration rate.  I will confirm that with the team.  Staying at other non Centara properties where we have no arrangement would still get dinged as you put it for sure.

Regards

Bob