Re: [STDS-802-11] TGmc Ballot Resolution Committee teleconference Friday August 28 10am Eastern for 2 hours

All,

The draft 2015-08-28 teleconference agenda and the webex teleconference details are below.

Please let me know if you have any additional agenda items.

Thanks,

Dorothy

--------------
Draft agenda 2015-08-28:

1. Call to order, patent policy, attendance

2. Editor report

3. Comment resolution

Location CIDs: 6419, 6417, 6049, 5177, 5860 – Carlos Aldana
Check status of CID 6565 per Cambridge action item in minutes 8.6.7.4
Check status of CIDs 6562, 6563, 6075, see 11-15-0762
Check on status of 6375, 6376, 6377 (11w related), see 11-15-0762
Check on status of CID 5226
11-15-1010 – Adrian Stephens
11-15-762 – Mark Rison
Any additional available CIDs

Potential Motion:
CIDs 6583, 6031 (in Motion MAC-AU (Aug 28)

4. AOB
Next meeting: in Bangkok.Bangkok motions include:
Motion on CIDs 6482, 6496, 6480 - email reminders sent (aAirPropagationTime related)
Motion on CID 6506 - email reminders sent (CCA-ED "detect" terminology).
Please review beforehand.

5. Adjourn

Note that teleconferences are subject to IEEE policies and procedures, see:

        IEEE Patent Policy

        Patent FAQ

        Letter of Assurance Form

        Affiliation FAQ

        Anti-Trust FAQ

        Ethics

        802 LMSC P&P

        802LMSC OM

When it’s time, start the meeting from here:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=M3WUJM7W59BIFMONTVZC1EC5Y0-4O2

 Access Information

Where: WebEx Online

Meeting number: 197 619 194

Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.

Audio Connection

+1-415-655-0001 US TOLL

Access code: 197 619 194