[STDS-802-11] Call for nominations for TGaz chair

Hello all

IEEE-SASB has approved 802.11az PAR.

TGaz formation meeting will take place at the upcoming IEEE Bangkok meeting.

With this email the nomination for the Next Generation Positioning (NGP) TG Chair is now open.

Please forward the name of your nominee to the WG reflector or NGP TG reflector (once formed), or simply reply to this mail.

The TGaz will discuss forming a TG chair recommendation during the meeting, and once formed provide a recommended nominee to the WG chair.

Best regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell: +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +44 7452001616