Re: [STDS-802-11] Update on 802.11 status

Thank you Laurent.

I removed the unnecessary reference and sent the liaison.

With the other one,  I inserted a reference to techstreet,  and a note

that the draft was temporarily unavailable.  I have left messages for

IEEE-SA to attend to the draft availability.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)