[STDS-802-11] FW: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Hosted Interim Session - Atlanta January 2016 Schedule Update

Some logistic information from the meeting planners…

The room schedule is maintained up to date here:

http://www.ieee802.org/11/adminCalendar.html

FWIW, I personally find the most convenient thing to do is to subscribe to the 802.11 google calendar

on my smart phone.  Details are in the above.

Best Regards,

Adrian