[STDS-802-11] LRLP Teleconference Details (Feb 17 and 18 )

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- All,

For Wednesday and Thursday's teleconferences, we will use the 802.11 join.me account linked from here: http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html

Start: 11:00 US Eastern Time, 08:00 Pacific

Note - if you have previously installed the join.me app, your browser may offer to start the app.  If you do that, the app may connect to a different meeting, and/or prompt for a username and password (which are not used for this meeting).
Instead, if you see the app prompt, hit cancel, and use the link in the browser to start join.me in the browser. If you need to present, we can transfer the presenter role to you, and then it will correctly connect our meeting to the app.

Once in the browser version of join.me, click on the telephone icon at the upper left to make the audio connection.

Teleconference Agenda
Call to Order
Pre-PAR IEEE SA Patent Policy
Review of output document 11-15-1446r6
Wednesday call:
        LRLP use cases and metrics and LRLP requirements
    Ad Hoc Lead ? Chittabrata Ghosh
Thursday call:
         Technical feasibility and technical material needed to initiate standardization
        Ad Hoc Lead ? Michael Fischer
Adjourn

Teleconference link with dial-in numbers: http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html
802.11 Administrative Calendar: http://www.ieee802.org/11/adminCalendar.html