Re: [STDS-802-11] 802.11 LB voting - some suggestions for improvements

G’day Dave

I am not sure we have a problem worth solving.

All you say is true, but in practice “yes” and “abstain” votes are not very important. Rather the comments associated with “no” votes are the key.

The ballots are less about approving a document, and more about giving everyone an opportunity to object. Our current process works very well at doing this.

Andrew