[STDS-802-11] Announcement of TGmc BRC teleconference Monday May 9th at 11am Eastern for 1 hour

All,

With the required 10 day notice I am scheduling a TGmc BRC teleconference for
Monday May 9th
11am Eastern
1 hour

for the purposes of comment resolution.

Agenda and teleconference information to follow. This is in addition to our existing scheduled teleconferences on May 6th and May 13th.

Note that BRC meetings and teleconferences are subject to IEEE policies and procedures, see:

–        IEEE Patent Policy
–        Patent FAQ
–        Letter of Assurance Form
–        Affiliation FAQ