[STDS-802-11] FW: [802SEC] NYC Letter on Wi-Fi and LTE-Unlicensed

Dear 802.11 participants,

The IEEE 802 chair was copied on a letter from New York city addressed to 3GPP on the topic

of coexistence of LTE-LAA and -eLAA (which they call “LTE-Unlicensed”) with WiFi. He obtained permission to circulate the letter to the 802 EC reflector, thereby placing it in the public domain.

The text of the email from the 802 chair appears below.

I removed the attachment (as this is a large list).

However, you can access the attachment here:

http://www.ieee802.org/secmail/pdf4YpkiF0bD5.pdf

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)