[STDS-802-11] TGai Telco Announcement -- Friday June 17, 10:00AM ET

Dear all,

we would like to announce that TGai will have a telco on

Friday, June 17, 2016
at 10:00 AM ET

Dial-in information will be provided later.

We will discuss a resolution on the remaining "state 5" issues.

Here's the link to the document: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0691-02-00ai-state-machine-changes.docx.

The authors have indicated that the submission is a compromise between the parties having had controversial views on
a potential resolution which is backed-up by the list of authors on the submission.

We would like to discuss the document and put it forward to a vote during this telco in order to have a chance to
complete the recirculation ballot before the next face-to-face meeting.

Please review the document and provide feedback via the TGai-email-reflector.  We'd appreciate if you can provide
your feedback well before June 17.

@Jon: would you please be so kind to add the telco to the 802.11 calendar.

Best

Marc