[STDS-802-11] FW: Working ballot for P802c

Dear 802.11 participants,

Please see the notice of 802.1’s WG ballot on P802c.

As the 802.11 private area credentials also work for the 802.1 private area,

802.11 participants of aspirant and over are able to access the ballot materials

and provide comments using the process described for 802.1.

I do not feel the need to interpose any additional process,  such as collecting

comments “on behalf of” 802.11.  I anybody strongly disagrees,  please get

in contact with me (privately).

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)