From: Yangyunsong [mailto:yangyunsong@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:41 AM
To: Park, Minyoung <minyoung.park@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Wake-up Radio Study Group] First call for presentations

Hello Minyoung,

We have prepared a presentation related to the design requirements for securing the WUR. The document is 11-16-0927-00-0wur-securing-the-wur. If time permitted, we would like to present it. 20  minutes should be sufficient to present it (excluding Q&A). Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165