[STDS-802-11] TGaq Unconditional Sponsor Ballot Report to the EC

Dear all,
           I just thought I'd bring you all up to date on what's happening in TGaq.

Following the completion of LB224 last weekend, I've updated the 802.11aq Unconditional Sponsor Ballot report to the EC:

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1026-04-00aq-report-to-ec-on-conditional-approval-for-sponsor-ballot.pptx>

that Adrian will present to the EC on 4th October.

As no comments were received in this letter ballot (LB224), it means that TGaq can now ask for unconditional sponsor ballot approval and if approved can move straight into sponsor ballot without another re-circulation letter ballot of D7.0.

Therefore I will shortly cancel the TGaq teleconference on September 30th, as this is no longer required.

Kind regards

Stephen McCann