From: Andrew Myles (amyles)
Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 11:57 AM
To: Andrew Myles (amyles); STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Cordeiro, Carlos; sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx; Harlan, James I; Sadri, Ali S; Mamoru Tashiro; tomo.adachi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Lukaszewski, Chuck (Aruba ATG); Amal Ekbal; 오진형; 김이고르; Zongwang Li; Kasher, Assaf; 柴垣信彦 / SHIBAGAKINOBUHIKO; John H Notor; Jeff Jones; Kain, Carl; Mukesh Taneja (mutaneja); Perahia, Eldad; Jim Kirkpatrick; Stuart J. Kerry; Cagatay Capar; Saishankar Nandagopalan; Ken Baker; jeorge.hurtarte@xxxxxxxxxxxx; FARAH, JEFF; 손정보; Harry; Yujin Noh; 최지연; Yongru.Gu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Santosh Pandey (sanpande); Azizi, Shahrnaz; Salazar, Ruben; Andreas Molisch; Jehun Lee; Ansley, Carol; Reza Hedayat; Chen Qian; Robert Barton (robbarto); Peng Xiaoming; Bjerke, Bjorn; Hayeong Song; 김준형
Subject: PDED ad hoc
When: Wednesday, 5 October 2016 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.
Where: Webex

G’day all

This is a place holder for the second IEEE 802.11 EDPD ad hoc teleconference. As noted previously, teleconferences will be cancelled if there is insufficient material for the agenda. Please send me any submissions as early as possible.

As of my Friday (30 Sept) I have not received notice from anyone volunteering submissions. This is not terribly surprising given that our first teleconference was only a few days ago, and it will take a while for companies to decide what to do with this issue. Even if you are unable to provide any material for the 4 October, I would appreciate an early “heads up” if you intend to present any material on the 11 October.

For your information the following are links to relevant documents

Andrew

PS I apologise for the Webex notice below, which states “By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session”. I can assure you that there will be no recording. Unfortunately, the notice is automatic and I have not yet worked out how to stop it.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 203 412 896
Meeting password: 7QPpvPtX (77778789 from phones)

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 203 412 896
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session..