Re: [STDS-802-11] [WUR SG] conference call (Mon. Oct. 24th 6pm ET)

Hi Minho,

The following is the goals for the November meeting.

Goals for the November meeting

  • Review and resolve comments from other WGs and EC members by the WG mid-week plenary meeting
  • Revise PAR and CSD based on the resolutions
  • Submit the revised PAR and CSD for the 802.11 WG approval

Regards,

Minyoung