[STDS-802-11] 802.11 Pending Documents -- Missing Documents -

Greetings,
   We have some very old requests that should be posted if they were presented in one or more 802.11 task group or working group sessions
Would you look to see if you are one wiith a missing document, and if it was never presented, let me know and I will delete the requested document number.
If you did presented the document, please post to mentor.

The attached list is of 2015 and older missing documents.

You can also go to Mentor and after you have logged in, will be able to see your pending files.

Please remember to Post your file prior to presentation, and if you determine that a requested document number is not used, let me know, and I will delete the pending request.

Task Group Chairs, it is your responsibility to ensure documents are posted prior to presentation.  If you would check the list of Pending documents for your task group and if any were presented help get them posted.

Thanks,
Jon
IEEE 802.11 First Vice Chair

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!