[STDS-802-11] Fwd: [802-ALL] 802-0117-January 2017 IEEE 802 Interim Session Meeting Annoucement

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:24 PM
Subject: [802-ALL] 802-0117-January 2017 IEEE 802 Interim Session Meeting Announcement

Hi Dawn,

As we discussed I have updated the Meeting Announcement for the January 2017 IEEE 802 Interim Session to include the following blurb about IEEE Web Accounts and SAPIN Requirements.

IEEE Web Account & SAPIN Requirements

 An IEEE Web Account and SAPIN are required to log attendance at the January 2017 IEEE 802 Interim Session. If you do not already have an account or need a reminder of how to access your account information, please use the following link: http://802world.org/wireless/files/2015/03/IMAT-ACCOUNT-INSTRUCTIONS.pdf

 I have also updated the Word Press Site (http://802world.org/interim) and the AA Site (https://events.aasitebuilders.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x3953a302&varPage=location) to include the blurb about IEEE Web Accounts and SAPIN Requirements.

Attached are Word and PDF copies of the Meeting Announcement. yAs we discussed you can issue the announcement on Wednesday November 9th.

LIST SERVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:
  1. IEEE 802 EC Group List Serve: stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
  2. IEEE 802 Standards List Serve: stds-802-all@listserv.ieee.org
INTERIM SESSION WG CHAIR EMAIL ADDRESSES

--
Sincerely,

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services