Re: [STDS-802-11] IEEE 802.11 PDED Ad Hoc status and plans

G’day all

A number of members have noted that ETSI BRAN has now approved version 2.0.6 of EN 301 893 for ENAP (national voting). This document is relevant to future activities and discussions in the IEEE 802.11 PDED ad hoc.

The ETSI BRAN documents are available to IEEE 802.11 WG members in the private members area. Adrian Stephens, could you please upload version 2.0.6 of EN 301 893 for the information of our members?

Andrew

BTW Feel free to respond to the e-mail below. I believe the formal LS response from 3GPP RAN1 has been received by IEEE 802 and will be uploaded in the next day or so. I understand that the draft response (reported below) and the final response are the same