Re: [STDS-802-11] Update of members' area password

All  - the password has now been changed.  If you believe you should have the password,  and didn't get it,  please:  1) check your status on this page: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Voters/votingmembers.htm; 2) check your spam folder for emails from me.  (The mechanism I use for my mailshot can trigger
spam detection).

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair