Re: [STDS-802-11] LC teleconference on 26 Feb. at 09:00 EST

Dear all,

To confirm, the call will be on 26 Feb. at 09:00 EST. Please note updated agenda.

- https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0341-00-00lc-26-feb-2018-conference-call-agenda.ppt

I have been advised that the comments submitted are not the official comments from 802.3 WG, rather they are submitted from an individual. Nonetheless, it is likely that these comments will be part of the feedback from 802.3 and therefore it would be prudent to discuss their resolution as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Nikola