From: Adrian Stephens [mailto:adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 8:56 AM
To: Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] 802.11 WG Chair/Vice Chair Nomination

Hello Osama,

Can I confirm that you:

1. Have sent letters of endorsement and affiliation to the EC recording secretary,
2. Are a member of the IEEE and IEEE-SA

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Phone: +447342178905
Skype: adrian_stephens

On 04/03/2018 19:25, Osama AboulMagd wrote:

Hello All,

I intend to stand for the position of the WG Chair in the upcoming 802.11 WG officer election. If not elected as WG Chair, I intend to run for a  position of a WG Vice Chair.

I’ve gained a lot of experience during the past ten years chairing 11ac and 11ax task groups. I’d like to get the opportunity to serve the wider 802.11 community.

Regards;

Osama.