[STDS-802-11] FD-TIG conference call and call for submissions.

All

There are two FD-TIG conference calls coming up, the first is Thursday, June 27 at 10:00 am EDT.

The second is July 3 at 11:15 EDT.

Both calls will use the 802.11 join.me instructions.

The agenda will be to review submissions for inclusion in the FD-TIG draft report.

If you have items you want to present or include in the report, please email me.

Also, if you have submissions you would like to present at the July meeting, please contact me about those as well.

Thanks

James Gilb