原始邮件
发件人:BoSun
收件人:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
日 期 :2018年07月06日 15:57
主 题 :[STDS-802-11]  [STDS-802-11] Call for NGV SG submissions and the voluteer for the NGV SG Secretary position

Hello, all,

This email is to kindly remind you that the first NGV SG session during IEEE 802.11 Jul meeting is on Tuesday (Jul 10th). Our main target is to complete PAR and CSD. If you have any submission for NGV SG, please upload your submissions to the NGV SG folder on the mentor server as below link and let me know the submission's DCN before the meeting.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=DCN%2C%20Title%2C%20Author%20or%20Affiliation&is_group=0ngv

Meanwhile, the NGV SG's Secretary position is still open. If anyone would like to volunteer for the secretary position, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Chair