[STDS-802-11] 2018 July EC actions

All,

I am happy to report that the 802 Executive Committee has approved our July 2018 agenda items:

P802.11ax PAR Extension
Extremely High Throughput (EHT) Study Group

Next Generation V2X Study Group recharter
Broadcast Services Study Group recharter

IEEE Std 802.11aj, ak, aq to ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC6 for information
TGbb formation blog text
NGV Liaison in 11-18-1303

Thank you to everyone this week for your participation and efforts to advance the projects underway in the Working Group.

Dorothy