Re: [STDS-802-11] Draft press release for EHT SG and RTA TIG posted

Dorothy,

I suggest:

 which may not have high bandwidth requirements but very low tolerance for latency =>
 which may have only moderate bandwidth requirements but have very low tolerance for latency

Also, while the term "terrific impact" is OK, I think that non-native speakers of English may be confused, since "terrific" is more commonly understood as "really good" rather than "really bad." Perhaps:

 terrific => terrible

Regards,

Roger