原始邮件
发件人:Yang,Rui <Rui.Yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:孙波10013985;
抄送人:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
日 期 :2018年11月12日 16:06
主 题 :RE: [STDS-802-11] NGV SG Submission Reminder

Dear Bo and All,

The following contributions related to the replies of two LSs on NGV have been updated with some editorial changes. Please review before Thursday AM1.

12-Nov-2018 ET

2018

1950

1

NGV SG

Draft Reply LS from 802.11 to ETSI TC ITS

Joseph Levy (InterDigital)

12-Nov-2018 01:26:23 ET

Download

12-Nov-2018 ET

2018

1952

1

NGV SG

Draft Reply LS from 802.11 to Car 2 Car Consortium

Joseph Levy (InterDigital)

12-Nov-2018 01:25:13 ET

Download,

Best regards,