[STDS-802-11] EHT Agenda for Nov 29 teleconference

I just posted the agenda for the November 29 teleconference here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2074-00-0eht-eht-sg-november-teleconference-agenda.docx

We will begin hearing contributions that were posted for the plenary meeting a few weeks earlier. I'm planning on allowing 15 min per presentation to get through the backlog.

The presentations not discussed during the teleconference will be scheduled on the agenda for the January interim meeting.

Cheers,

Mike