From: Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 7:59 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Call for contributions for November meeting at Waikoloa, HI

Dear all,

Please send me the following information if you have volunteered for the TGba comment resolution. Our plan is to complete the comment resolution during the November meeting. If you are unable to prepare comment resolution please let me know so that we can reassign the comments.

  • DCN, Title, Presenter (Affiliation)

Regards,

Minyoung

TGba chair