From: Dave Ringle <d.ringle@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:19 PM
Subject: [STDS-WG-CHAIRS] IEEE-SA: Copyright Policy materials
To: <STDS-WG-CHAIRS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please note that we have made updates to the associated materials that support the IEEE SA Copyright Policy that was revised earlier this year.

You can access these materials from the following URLs:

Copyright Slides to be presented at Working Group meetings and Working Group Participant training slides:

Copyright FAQs:

Copyright Permission Request Forms:

If you have any questions please email stds-copyright@xxxxxxxx

IEEE SA IPR Team