From: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:36 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] WG11 EC agenda items approved; SENS SG Chair

All,

The motion results at the Friday EC meeting are included in
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1751-03-0000-november-2019-wg-motions.pptx .

All items were approved, see the list below.

As the SENS Study Group was approved by the EC, I appoint Tony Han as SENS SG Chair, with

WG11 confirmation in January.

P802.11REVmd to SA Ballot - unconditional - NOTE - The initial SA ballot is now open

P802.11ax to SA Ballot - conditional

P802.11ay to SA Ballot - unconditional

P802.11REVmd D3.0 to ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC6 for information

Sensing Study Group Formation
Press release in 11-19-1865r2 re: IEEE P802.11axTM Meets Requirements for IMT-2020 Indoor Hotspot and Dense Urban

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,