From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun., Dec. 1, 2019, 20:17
Subject: Summary wrt 802 positions posted // Provisional Final Acts of WRC 2019 is available to download
To: Jay Holcomb <jholcomb@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <STDS-802-18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jay and all,

I've prepared a slide deck that summarizes the outcomes of selected WRC-19 agenda items with respect to our past 802 positions (e.g., the positions we have sent to APG19-5 a few months ago).  My summary on item 10 also includes the initial set of WRC-23 agenda items, including 6 GHz:

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Edward