Re: [STDS-802-11] tuesday call-in info for ad hoc on FCC 5.9GHz NPRM comment drafting and sections to finalize tuesday.

hello all,

with the last couple of days to finish up the FCC NPRM 5.9GHz band comments, want to remind/share that for the tuesday ad hoc call at 3pm-et, here are the sections with questions in the current draft we would like to finalize.

       Ad hoc Tuesday 18th – 3pm–et-2hr

      Sections 4, 5.1, 6 and 7.4

      Do we remove OOBE?

      Need more contributions for 6.1 (for the compatibility/backward compatibility or will drop this point).

latest draft comments:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/20/18-20-0020

(note: for the wednesday’s ad hoc, we will finalize questions in section 8, conclusion, references and final review)

any drop in edits ahead will really help with the call to cover all these sections and get them ready for approval.

thanks

Jay Holcomb

802.18