[STDS-802-11] RCM SG Teleconference February 1st is Cancelled

I am cancelling the RCM SG teleconference scheduled for February 1 at 2:00pmET due to a lack of contributions.

Our next teleconferences will be on March 1 at 10:00amET for TGbh and 11:00amET for TGbi.  The purpose of those sessions will be to prepare for the March Plenary sessions.

Please let me know if you have any contributions to discuss during the March 1st teleconferences.

Regards,

Carol Ansley