[STDS-802-11] TGbc call today, Tuesday Dec 14, cancelled

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- Dear all,

I have not received and updates on pending comment resolutions to discuss in today’s call

I will hence cancel today’s TGbc’s telco.

We will have a final call this year next week.  I will schedule the presentation of

11-21/1540r1 "topology-and-address-mapping" (Michael Montemurro)

for next week. I am looking forward to seeing a wide participation in the call next week
to revisit the discussion of 1540.

Also, I would like to encourage all volunteers who have agreed to suggest
comment resolutions to use the “safed time today” to prepare comment resolutions
so that we can discuss them next week.

Best

Marc