From: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 7, 2022 3:08 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] 11me/D1.0 CID 1479 (Beacon frame size)

Mark,

Why not leave the Standard open and allow external testing and developers to identify the optimum size that they would like to use?

There is not a reason to limit this in the standard.

Kind regards,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023
                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!