[STDS-802-11] Draft P802.11-2020/Cor1/D2.0 available

Hello All,

Draft P802.11-2020/Cor1/D2.0 is available in the members area.

This revision has changes that address the comments in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0648-02-0000-comments-on-p802-11-cor1-d1-0.xlsx

Note that I changed the resolution to CID 4 (from r1 of the comment spreadsheet) based on feedback that I received: For clarity, Table 9-321 is now present in its entirety in the draft (even the unchanged rows).

I will review the comment resolutions and the resulting changes during the opening plenary of the May session (next Monday). I will also ask the WG to approve a recirc ballot with this draft.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Regards,

-Robert