[STDS-802-11] First call for contributions for the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AIML) TIG for July 2022

Dear all,

This is the first call for contributions for the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AIML) TIG meeting which will be held during the July 2022 Plenary. You are invited to present contributions, particularly, contributions related to use cases of Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning applicability in 802.11 systems and the technical feasibility to support AI/ML features.

Please let me know of the following of your planned contribution by July 6th:

DCN, author name, affiliation

In addition, if there is sufficient interest, we can plan a first AIML TIG teleconference at the end of June. If you have contributions that will be ready for the week of June 27th and want to present during the first teleconference, please let me know by June 13th.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital