[STDS-802-11] TGbi Cancellation Notice 23 June 2022

Hi everyone,

The TGbi teleconference this week is cancelled.  Please consider making a submission to keep the project moving along.  Our target is to have requirements at least largely approved by the end of July so that we can turn to text submissions.  If I do not receive notice of any submissions before Tuesday 28 June 2022, then the 30 June call will be cancelled as well.

Regards,

Carol Ansley