From: Amelia Andersdotter <amelia.ieee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 6:39 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] First IEEE 802.18 IEEE Spectrum Statement Update ad-hoc meeting, 25 July 2022, 11 ET

Dear all,

Please find enclosed in the following mentor post a first tentative agenda slide deck for the first ISUS Ad-Hoc call 25 July 2022, 11h00 ET:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0078-00-ISUS-rr-tag-isus-agenda-25-july-2022.pptx

This Ad-Hoc Group will present recommendations to the IEEE 802 LMSC EC on how to approach the upcoming deadline for a revision of IEEE Standards Association (SA) position statement on Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management from 2018.

I propose that our working plan will start by investigating target audiences for this document and current use of the document. This will help us in the upcoming weeks to determine what recommendations we want to pass to .18 plenary and the EC with respect to a revised text.

Members who plan to be present are kindly asked to reflect on the main discussion points.

If you have proposed revisions or amendments to the current position statement as uploaded in document 18-22-0074r0 on mentor already in the pipeline, and that you would already like to share with the broader group, please upload to mentor and contact me so I can create a time-slot in the agenda!

Any other questions or comments, don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail :-)

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter (affiliation: Comcast)

IEEE 802.18 IEEE Spectrum Statement Update ad-hoc chair ^\...~...~...~...~...~.../^