[STDS-802-11] AMP TIG Question

AMP TIG,

This morning on the AMP TIG call someone (I do not recall who) mentioned that heat transfer is a method of energy harvesting.

Also, Harry made a nice presentation on Data Centers.  And we know that in Data Centers there is typically lots of heat generated.

I wanted to know if someone knows whether it is possible to put a device somewhere on Servers in the Data Centers and can use the Heat for Energy Harvesting.

It would be interesting to hear if something like that is possible.

Regards,

Steve