Re: [STDS-802-11] Proposed resolution for 802.11me Rev 1.0, CID 2346 on MC-OOK

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for preparing the comment resolution.

It seems to me MC-OOK represents the technical details of TGba much better than 'WUR OOK'. Clause 30 is based on the MC-OOK (using multi-carriers) to generate OOK waveform so I'm not sure it is a good idea to rename that to something unrelated. (also not sure if this type of change is in scope of 11me since TGba already spent a lot of time to get to this consensus).

Regarding the following text, 'should' is a valid normative verb so I don't understand why you consider 'should' is not a typical normative verb.

The WUR PHY uses the multicarrier on-off keying (MC-OOK) modulation for (#1128)WUR-Sync and WUR-Data fields. MC-OOK is defined as an on-off keying, modulated with a multicarrier signal. The multicarrier signal should be generated using contiguous 13 subcarriers, cantered within a 20 MHz channel, with a subcarrier spacing of 312.5 kHz and the centre subcarrier (#1131)being null. The subcarrier coefficients may take values from the BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, or 256-QAM constellation symbols.

Reading the SP and motion results, it seems like there is no consensus in the group so better resolution should be 'REJECTED' and put the reason as 'the group couldn't reach consensus with the SP/motion results' and move on.

Best regards,
Minyoung