[STDS-802-11] WG11 Liaison official for 802.15 updates

Dear 802.11 members,

At the July session, there was support for reinstating the position of a liaison to provide updates on 802.15 activities. I recommend that Jonathan Segev be confirmed to this position.

See 3.3.7 in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0629-22-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx:
Liaison officials shall be recommended by the WG Chair and confirmed by the vote of the WG. Liaison officials shall be reconfirmed each year at the July 802.11 plenary session.

We will hold the confirmation motion for Jonathan at the Friday WG11 closing plenary.

Please let me know of any questions.
Thanks,

Dorothy