[STDS-802-11] Unicast Beacon transmissions

Hello everyone,

On the REVme call today, we discussed the proposal to add support for unicast beacon transmissions  that can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2044-01-000m-resolution-for-cid-3165.docx

There were a number of comments on the contribution, which included:
- implications in other parts of the standard for allowing multicast beacons.
- security implications with the proposal
- applicability to other groups, like TGbh, TGbc, and UHR.

In the end, we thought it would be good to continue this discussion in the ARC SC with the purpose of discussing the issues and deciding which group should consider the proposal.

Cheers,

Mike