Re: [STDS-802-11] Timeline chart update

Ulrich,
           thank you for noticing this. It has now been updated.

Kind regards

Stephen

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 12:29, Sinn, Ulrich <ulrich.sinn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Stephen,

the entry for TGbk is “302 MHz Positioning” which should be 320 MHz.

Best regards,

Ulrich

Ulrich Sinn

Siemens AG
Digital Industries
Process Automation
Connectivity & Edge
DI PA TI CE
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuremberg, Germany
Mobile: +49 (172) 3094437
mailto:ulrich.sinn@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.siemens.com
Logo
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Roland Busch, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Cedrik Neike, Matthias Rebellius, Ralf P. Thomas, Judith Wiese; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322