From: Solomon Trainin <strainin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 2:37 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] retirement

Dear all,

I would like to inform you all that I am retiring after the March plenary session. My last day at Qualcomm will be March 21st.

Before I leave, I just want to thank all the colleagues with whom we have worked fruitfully on the 802.11 standards. This applies to those with whom we have met many times, and those with whom we have never been able to meet.

I have had many enjoyable and progressive years working with all of you, leading to the creation of many of the 802.11 standards that have established the WiFi industry.

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything or want to catch up.

My email is: solomon.trainin1@xxxxxxxxx

I wish you all the best in the future

Best  regards,

Solomon Trainin