From: guoziyang <guoziyang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 11:02:53 PM
To: Xiaofei Wang <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>; Ziming He <ziming.he@xxxxxxxxxxx>; JEON EUNSUNG <eunsung.jeon@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Liupeng (Jeremy) <jeremy.liupeng@xxxxxxxxxx>; Zinan Lin <Zinan.Lin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Rui Yang <Rui.Yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ganming(Ming Gan) <ming.gan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Liangxiao Xin <xlx20190808@xxxxxxxxx>; Federico Lovison (flovison) <flovison@xxxxxxxxx>; Juan Carlos Zuniga (juzuniga) <juzuniga@xxxxxxxxx>; Szymon Szott <szott@xxxxxxxxxx>; Jerome Henry (jerhenry) <jerhenry@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: AIML TIG Technical report draft r10 uploaded

Hi Xiaofei,

I noticed that you forgot to add the modifications in DCN 11-23/0996r3, which have passed the motion in July meeting, to the whole AIML TIG technical report. Could you please double check that?

Best regards,

Ziyang

Section F, Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian,

Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518129 P.R.C

Mobile: +86 18575527568