From: rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx <rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 9:25 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11] Call for Nominations -- Coex SC leadership elections

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hi Marc:

I would like to place my name in nomination for the Vice-chair position.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Director of Radio Spectrum Regulatory Affairs  |  Bluetooth Special Interest Group, Inc.