Re: [STDS-802-11] Coex Leadership

Hi Marc:

Thank you for the kind words. The new team is a strong one and I look forward to continuing my support for the work of the Coexistence SC.

Since taking the helm you have made this into a valuable support system for IEEE 802 wireless standards development. Keep up the great work!

Rich Kennedy
Director of Radio Spectrum Regulatory Affairs
Bluetooth SIG

Sent from my iPhone